Thursday 19 March 2015

Good To Be back!

I've gone through a lot in the last few months so It's good to be back. Real good. After what feels like forever, I'm excited for things that are coming my way soon.
I'm happy to say that I joined the first ever Bead Peeps Swap n' Hop.  It's a brand new Blog Hop that was started in response to the cancellation of Bead Soup Blog Party.  It's a huge undertaking and our lovely host Linda Anderson of From the Bead Board is doing a magnificent job of organizing everything.
 It runs on much the same premise as the BSBP. (The only blog hop I've ever done) There was an open invitation to enter and luckily I saw it just in the nick of time.  I got in just under the wire! Well, maybe I  squeezed in right as the door was shutting. ;)  I'm so glad I got in though.

My partner is Natalie from NorthShore Days, where sun, sand and creativity reign. I remembered her right away because I loved her creations so much from last year's BSBP.  Her blog is fun and encompasses all things crafty.  I really love her style as she is so often inspired by the ocean and does lots of  'beachy' crafts. No wonder! She lives on the beautiful North shore of New Zealand, just minutes away from the ocean.  My dream to be sure! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the ocean.  It fills my soul and frees it all at the same time.  I can't even imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to take a short walk and feel it's energy every day.  Some day perhaps...*sigh*
I've had a bit of fun stalking her and playing detective to see what kind of jewelry she makes and trying to get a feel for her style and favorite colors and hoping to find and make things that will fit her style. I can't wait for her to get my package.  I hope she likes it!  I'll post a sneak peek soon. Until then, have a bead- iful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment